SPACE IS LIMITED
I’m capping registration at 30 people to ensure that you have an exceptional experience and that I have plenty of time to get to know you and each of your fellow attendees. There are only 27 seats left, so be sure to grab yours today!
3 THINGS YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH
I've personally designed this retreat to help you do 3 things:
- Take your practice of Redeeming Your Time to the next level
- Refuel your soul
- Make friends who are on the same journey
Everything except your travel to the retreat. That includes:
- Access to every session (Workshops, Pro Practices, Hot Seats, Game Changers, The Word & Worship, Connection Breaks, and many many Feasts)
- 2 nights in a private room at the 4-star Le Meridien hotel in downtown Tampa where we will be holding the retreat
- All food, drinks, and entertainment
AFTER YOU REGISTER
As soon as you complete your purchase, you'll receive all the information you need to book your flight to Tampa!
100% of past attendees are “very likely” to recommend the retreat to a friend. Here's a few of them to explain why!
"The network connections, faith centered approach, and the material were incredible. I took over 5000 words of bullet-point notes. I've told everyone since I've gotten home, that everyone in the room was literally pouring liquid gold out of their mouths with wisdom and encouragement. I am honored to have been apart of it." — Adrian Waldron, CEO of Cancer Doctor
"I loved having time to work through my systems. The retreat was a call to action for me." — Pepper Espinoza-Tenorio, Sr. Consultant at GiANT Worldwide
"I wouldn’t have thought that viewing others go through their CTS was helpful, but it actually was. Additionally, the caliber of the attendees was so unexpected. I could spend another 2 days with this group easily. So many shared learnings, encouraging conversations, new connections, and inspiring leaders." — Will Mott, Food Safety Culture Program Lead at Chick-fil-A